Email MeJordon Huppert
I grew up in the bustling city of Atlanta Ga. surrounded by diverse cultures and people. I brought that experience with me to the Northwest when I chose to attend law school at University of Oregon. Having opened my own law office, I strive to bring my legal expertise and representation to people in need. At Huppert Law Office, you can count on getting quality legal representation along with the respect you deserve.
A graduate of the University of Oregon School of Law, I have had the good fortune to work with several legal organizations. I have focused my practice on helping the traditionally under-served. In Klamath Falls I worked with Legal Aid to represent victims of domestic violence. I worked with Lane County Circuit Court Judge Cynthia Carlson, clerking for Drug Court. The bulk of my practice has been devoted to indigent criminal defense. I have handled charges from shoplifting to drug dealing and outcomes ranging from dismissals to jury trials. In my private practice I handle DUII's, any misdemeanor charges, Class C Felonies, and drug charges. I also handle Tenant's Rights issues, and Family Law cases.
At Huppert Law Office, you will only deal with me. No legal assistants or paralegals.
Also please note language interpreters may be available upon request.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Tenant's Rights (Landlord Tenant)
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Oregon Mediation Certified
- Oregon, 2011
- U.S. District Court District of Oregon, 2012
- University of Oregon School of Law, Eugene, Oregon
- Honors: Received Pro-Bono Certificate , Dedication to Volunteer Work
- Brevard College, North Carolina
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Environmental Science
Honors and Awards
- Pro Bono Certificate from University of Oregon, 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oregon State Bar, Member
- Federal Bar, Member
- Lane County Bar Association, Member, 2011 - Present
- Oregon Criminal Defense Association, Member, 2011 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- Lane County Circuit Court, Judicial Clerk, 2011
- Public Defender's Services of Lane County, Attorney, 2012
Pro Bono Activities
- Lane County Legal Aid Intake Volunteer, 2008 - 2011
- Senior Law Services Volunteer Attorney, 2012 - 2013